Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bloomberg: The Representative of all that is Wrong

At first, Bloomberg was quite vocal against Occupy Wall Street. But, he found a place in his heart to allow the continued "occupation" of Zuccotti Park. Kudos, Mr. B. for that small gift of charity. It is after all, the least you could do.Your constant ticket war on small businesses; including taxis, restaurants, pedestrians, smokers, and the like is still the biggest bone of contention that I have. You are the reason that small business cannot thrive here. Yes, you.

 Frankly, I don't give a damn that you take the subway. I don't give a damn that you only get paid a dollar. You haven't looked out for small business. You haven't looked out for the average Joe or Jane. And, BTW- I seriously have issue with your third term election!

You represent all that is wrong right now in our government. "Big Money" is the only thing that has gotten you into politics, keeps you entrenched in politics,and "Big Money" has corrupted the entire process as is evident from the current financial situation in this country. I cannot wait for you to be out. I count the days. Not only have you ruined my taste for owning a small business in this city; I am fairly certain that you have ruined the dreams of many more New Yorkers.

You represent all that is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment